1. Welcome to PHOTRIO! APUG & DPUG members can re-login with your APUG or DPUG username and password. If you prefer 100% Analog (APUG) content then uncheck "Hybrid" and "Digital" in the site header (page top, right next to the PHOTRIO logo). PHOTRIO is still under construction for the next few weeks, but we felt it was stable enough to open. The forum categories need a major restructuring and we'll be working on that and much more. For a "quick start" guide to new features CLICK HERE. To report bugs and feature requests CLICK HERE. Thank you for your patience, and please keep in mind we are still finishing off the site. (Close this notice by clicking the X to the top right of the notice box).

Free: Agfacolor RA-4 paper

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Free Stuff!' started by mgb74, Jan 11, 2017.

1. mgb74

mgb74 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    25 sheets of 8x10. I don't know age or storage condition. Might have been repackaged by Freestyle. It did come to me with some other b/w paper that has tested good. Pay shipping from 55401.
    agfacolor paper.jpg

2. OP
    OP
    mgb74

mgb74 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    One last shot before tossing.

3. Doug Richardson

Doug Richardson Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I will take this. I am new to developing my own stuff and would love to put my new enlarger and my JOBO CPA to the test. I will PM you my information so I can get you payment for shipment. -Thank you