Round 10--REALLY???

Discussion in 'Let's All Shoot 1 Camera' started by Rick A, Aug 13, 2014.

1. MattKing

MattKing Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Or so ill....

2. flatulent1

flatulent1 Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I don't remember what this round was about, but I have one shot that I can share. I haven't got a clue what my second shot was.

chicken legs (1024x575).jpg

3. Shawn Rahman

Shawn Rahman Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    With each round taking several years and thousands-of-miles, it's a miracle any of these cameras and image survive at all.

Everyone's gone sour, and understandably. But while it is disappointing to lose the camera, I'd like to clear the record a little:

Chris (cdholden) participated in the Round 9 forums, and got the camera off on about 6 weeks, which is less time than some of us did in the round. Of course, I don't know Chris, but I'd like to think there is no ill-will involved.

As mentioned, sometimes (often) life gets in the way.

4. toro_mike

toro_mike Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I would love for you to be right Shawn about Chris, Shawn. I simply see how much effort was involved in us trying to get in touch with him, with some success at one point (and promises, promises, promises), to now being completely ignored. In my book, there's just no excuse. If life gets in the way, it's a simple act, with minimal time/financial commitment ($ some of us offered to cover), to go to a Post Office and send the package on its way. Taking the photos is completely optional, moving it along is not.

I still have hope that he will come here one day soon, see the hurt he caused, excuse our, at times, biting words, and return the camera, journal, etc., back to Rick.

5. M.A.Longmore

M.A.Longmore Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The next round should be a
    " Pay For Play " trial. The person receiving the camera would make a
    $20.00 U$D PayPal deposit to the person sending the camera. And that process would continue until the round is completed. That's should be a great method to prevent scoundrels from being involved . . .