SOLD! Rolleiflex Automat 6x6 - Model 3 (K4B2)

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by indy_kid, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indy_kid

indy_kid Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I have an older Rolleiflex Automat 6x6 - Model 3 (K4B2) for sale.

Serial number is 1062690 (1945-49).

Specifications:
    Taking Lens:
    Zeiss Jena Tessar 3,5/75
    Bayonet I
    Finder lens:
    Heidoscop Anastigmat 2,8/75mm
    Bayonet I
    Shutter:
    Compur - Rapid, 1 - 1/500 sec., T & B, self timer.
    Film: 6x6: B II 8 (120) & 35mm with Rolleikin I adapter set (Rolleikin kit NOT INCLUDED).
    Film Transportation: winding lever with auto stop, no red window, film pressure plate without color coating. Lever also cocks the shutter. Double exposure prevention.
    Dimensions: 14.0x9.0x9.5cm
    Weight: 928 grams.

A Heiland Research Flash Synchronizer has been mounted on the camera, but it interferes with operation of the B shutter setting when mounted.

The shutter speeds sound accurate at most speeds, but with any camera this age, they may be off, especially at the slower speeds. The ground glass is intact and clean, as is the mirror. A larger focusing knob has been attached; it can be easily removed without tools. Minor wear to the leatherette, but it's all intact and attached. The self-timer works as designed. Transport of film seems okay with the well-worn roll of test film I used.

The Taking Lens is clean and clear. No fogging, fungus or separation in either the front or rear elements.

Rolleiflex Automat Model 3 - Front.jpg Rolleiflex Automat Model 3 - Left and Back.jpg Rolleiflex Automat Model 3 - Lenses.jpg Rolleiflex Automat Model 3 - Serial Number.jpg

Last edited: Aug 17, 2017 at 11:28 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.