WTB: Plaubel Makina 67

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by dodphotography, May 31, 2017.

1. dodphotography

dodphotography Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I'm looking for a Plaubel Makina 67, preferably with no known issues. A record of a CLA would be a cherry on top. Trying to avoid eBay and Japanese dealers.

I have a Mamiya C330S with 105 DS and 55mm lenses, all in stellar condition. If interested in a trade I'd do that and cash.

Otherwise, cash deal is ok as well.

Thanks folks!

2. OP
    OP
    dodphotography

dodphotography Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Bump... still looking.

3. FujiLove

FujiLove Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
  4. jolimon

jolimon Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Hi there from Canada. I bought my Makina 67 in Toronto in 1980 and have enjoyed it for 37 years. Just had Bob Watkins do a CLA with new seals and aligning rangefinder. I sold it to a guy who tried focusing it without pulling the lens out and locking it.... bent the four arms but it is perfect now. It has the original lens hood, two caps, original box, +1 and +2 diopters AND the rare and amazing grip. Some small signs of wear but great condition. If you are interested I can send photos. Due to CLA and original owner and condition, I am asking $1700US plus shipping. Was going to put it on eBay but I have bought and sold here and like this group. Let me know as soon as you can......... Richard

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017