1. Welcome to PHOTRIO! APUG & DPUG members can re-login with your APUG or DPUG username and password. If you prefer 100% Analog (APUG) content then uncheck "Hybrid" and "Digital" in the site header (page top, right next to the PHOTRIO logo). PHOTRIO is still under construction for the next few weeks, but we felt it was stable enough to open. The forum categories need a major restructuring and we'll be working on that and much more. For a "quick start" guide to new features CLICK HERE. To report bugs and feature requests CLICK HERE. Thank you for your patience, and please keep in mind we are still finishing off the site. (Close this notice by clicking the X to the top right of the notice box).

WTB (US): Olympus 35 SP Wind Lever Retaining Screw

Discussion in '[Classifieds] Want to Buy' started by Fixcinater, Jun 18, 2017.

1. Fixcinater

Fixcinater Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    In search of the top cap/screw for wind lever of a 35 SP or SPn. Silver, please.

Or, if you have one complete, I suppose I'd be interested in the entire camera as well.

2. OP
    OP
    Fixcinater

Fixcinater Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    I've been informed that other similar era Olympus rangefinders (aside from the RC, as it's a different type of lever, of course) may work.

Anyone have a broken Oly sitting around?

3. rpavich

rpavich Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    I don't but I'm looking for an Oly Trip hotshoe which I'm sure is the same as the RC.
    There are a couple of RC's on ebay right now at less than $15.00 and if you snag one, I'll buy the hotshoe off of you for 10.00 shipped to WV :smile:
    that might lessen the sting.

4. OP
    OP
    Fixcinater

Fixcinater Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    Thanks but the RC is of no use to me, it has the lever inside the body vs on top of the top plate. If you know of any others that would interchange that might work.

5. rpavich

rpavich Subscriber

Shooter:
    35mm
    Just so I'm clear, you are looking for the screw in the center of the winding lever?
    IMG_1497 copy.jpg

6. OP
    OP
    Fixcinater

Fixcinater Subscriber

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    No sir, I'm looking for the top cap for the winding lever, not the rewind lever.

Attached Files: