1. Welcome to PHOTRIO! APUG & DPUG members can re-login with your APUG or DPUG username and password. If you prefer 100% Analog (APUG) content then uncheck "Hybrid" and "Digital" in the site header (page top, right next to the PHOTRIO logo). PHOTRIO is still under construction for the next few weeks, but we felt it was stable enough to open. The forum categories need a major restructuring and we'll be working on that and much more. For a "quick start" guide to new features CLICK HERE. To report bugs and feature requests CLICK HERE. Thank you for your patience, and please keep in mind we are still finishing off the site. (Close this notice by clicking the X to the top right of the notice box).

Yashica mat124 for sale

Discussion in '[Classifieds] For Sale' started by Peter Schrager, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Peter Schrager

Peter Schrager Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    Pristine glass. Camera operates as it's supposed to comes with case in perfect conditon ..price reduced to $180 plus actual shipping cost 1484158412477-1980519774.jpg 14841585512131579591970.jpg

2. TheToadMen

TheToadMen Subscriber

Shooter:
    Pinhole
    Hi Peter,
    I'm assuming the images are from your camera. So it's a Yashica Mat 124-G, not "just" a Yashica Mat 124. You might wanna change your title to attract more people. I love my Mat 124-G. It's easy to handle, it looks great and the lens is just fine. I never used a Mat 124 so I can't tell you the differences.
    Good luck selling.
    Bert from Holland

3. flash26c

flash26c Member

Shooter:
    Medium Format
    The "G" was for gold contacts in light meter.

4. Eric Rose

Eric Rose Subscriber

Shooter:
    4x5 Format
    Your car Peter?

5. kb244

kb244 Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    Temptations... I missed the one I had as much as I miss a mamiya C3... Gonna mull over this when the next paycheck comes thru.

6. DWThomas

DWThomas Subscriber

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    I have one or I'd be busting open my piggy bank!
    I have a number of shots in my gallery here taken with a 124G, and this one looks to be in excellent shape.

7. Roger Cole

Roger Cole Member

Shooter:
    Multi Format
    The internal winding gears are different between the G and non-G too giving a different sound, I think the selection of 120 and 220 is different (my non-G involves rotating the pressure plate) and the non-G has more chrome, the G more black as in the OP.

I love my 124. The only real limitation is a tendency to flare with backlighting and that can be improved with better flocking but I've not found it a serious limitation. I get lots of compliments when out shooting with it too. :0

8. OP
    OP
    Peter Schrager

Peter Schrager Subscriber

Shooter:
    Large Format
    camera sold pending payment
    yes it's a G
    Eric that is my car....!